General features of Perkins trailer generator
- The trailer generator powered by Perkins is composed of Perkins diesel engine and Leroy Somer or Lisite alternator
- It is designed with 12V DC start motor and storage battery.
- This trailer generator is equipped with brushless self-excited alternator, which the protection grade is IP23 and the insulation class is H.
- The engine cooling system is water-cooled system.
- The key start panel control system is considered as standard configuration and the digital auto-start panel is optional.
- The trailer generator adopts 8-hour operation base tank.
- All generator sets will be rigorously tested before being released to the market. These tests will be tested under different loads like 50% load, 75% load, 100% load and 110% load. In addition, all protection function to deal with malfunctions like speeding stop, high water temperature, low oil pressure, battery charging fail and emergency stop will be tested too.
Reliable performance of Perkins trailer generator
Voltage regulation is maintained within ±0.5% by the conditions given below.
- The power factor is between 0.8~1.0 lag
- Any steady load which ranges from no load and full load
- The speed droop variation is under 4.5%.
Frequency or speed undulation
- When the unstable load changes from 0 to 100%, the frequency or speed droop ratio is within 5%.
- When any steady load is among 25 to 100%, the frequency or speed undulation is within 0.25%.
Effect factor of telecom
- TIF( MA MG1-22): >50
- THF( BS EN60034): < 2%
- This trailer generator is designed with ISO8528 and GB/T2820 standards.
- It has passed EN12601:2001, EN60034-22:1997 and EN60204-1:2006.
- The trailer generator is in line with ISO9001:2000 quality control system.
General Features of Cummins Trailer Generator
- Composed of Cummins diesel engine and Stamford alternator.
- 24V DC start motor and storage battery.
- Brushless, Self-excited, IP23, insulation class H alternator.
- 40℃ radiator as standard, 50℃ is optional.
- Key start panel control system as standard, digital auto-start panel is optional.
- 8-hour operation base tank.
- All generator sets go through rigorous testing before being released to the market place, including 50% load, 75% load, 100% load , 110% load and all protection function (over speed stop, high water temperature, low oil pressure, battery charging fail, emergency stop).
Reliable Performance of Cummins Trailer Generator
Voltage regulation maintained within ±0.5% as follows:
- Power factor Between 0.8~1.0 lag.
- From no load to full load, any steady load.
- Speed droop variation under 4.5%.
- Change load from 0-100%, Frequency/Speed Droop Ratio within 5%.
- Load from 25-100%, any steady load Frequency/Speed undulation within 0.25%.
Effect factor of telecom
- TIF( MA MG1-22) better than 50.
- THF( BS EN60034) better than 2%.
- ISO8528, GB/T2820.
- EN12601:2001, EN60034-22:1997, EN60204-1:2006.
- ISO9001:2000 Quality Control System.